Be a warrior and a saint.
Life is a battle, be a soldier, fight with all your might and conquer every challenge that will be thrown upon you. Fight like a warrior and die like a saint, be firmed with your conviction.
Haters going to hate
Make life simpler, stop trying to please those who hate you for no matter what you do, haters going to hate. Instead keep on pleasing those who love you and if you miss, they will surely understand and will keep loving you.
Live Life in your own terms
When I am reading a book, I will filter the noises particularly the murmurs of others so I can concentrate. Through the years I have learned that the same applies with LIFE.
What matters is you know yourself
Why would you be affected by others' perception of you when you know yourself very well? It is you not them that will take you higher. Sometimes we tend to put too much weight on what others are saying about us, come to think of it it's all irrelevant long as you know what and who you are..
Do not blame others for what you have become
Do not blame others for your shortcomings and never fault your parents of what you have become because what you are right now is the product of the choices that you have made. It’s easy to point fingers rather than to admit mistakes. Learn to accept your weaknesses and you’ll be alright in the coming days as long as you’ll do something about it.
You can achieve so much
Unlock yourself; kill all the demons inside you that kept you from reaching your utmost potential. Life is something to be cherished and be enjoyed not something to be survived. Only when you conquered the cloud of doubts that’s obstructing your vision that you’ll begin to enjoy life and success shall come along. You can achieve so much; the only one that is limiting you is.... Yourself.
Spirit Within
No one walks the path alone, remember to look back
when everything seems so dark and uncertain.
Tap the Spirit Within. Rise over the obstacles,
bury all the doubts and cling onto that faith.
Do not limit yourself
When you set higher goals, most would say: “You’re a Dreamer, be realistic”. I’d say almost every man-made feat and invention were dreams that became real. For only a dreamer that will work hard can become an achiever. Success is the realization of dreams.
Trials are Part of Life
Trials and hardships are life’s seasonings; you can never have a well-cooked life without such. For success will be bland and can’t be completely appreciated unless you have tasted some bitter failures.
My past has made me stronger
My past made me who I am today. I am on the first step, I must say and the climb will get stiffer as I ascend but I know I have the emotional tools to go on with my journey towards the summit, "Summit of Success".
Faith Conquers in the end
Being afraid is typical, doubt is part of life
what matters is faith always surmounts
all uncertainties and reservations in the end.
Dream to Succeed
One thing we can always do to feel better
look on the brighter side of things
the sun always shines in the morning
there is always time for new beginnings
there is no limit when you are willing
and determined to change your life’s course
....dream and pursue and it'll come true.
Procrastination is the nemesis of success
Success is about the right opportunity
At the right time and enough will and courage
Cease the moment, don’t procrastinate
Because like the wind it will pass you by
It won’t wait for you to take actions.
Summit of success
Push me to reach the top
so I can pull you up
and we'll both enjoy
the breeze of success
at the summit.
What life should be?
I’d rather feel pain than to be numb
Laugh out loud, and then cry after
Life without the hurt is not life at all
But only a delusional dream.
Peace of mind
Worries are for the insecure as fears are for the unprepared. Contentment bear happiness as acceptance brings peace of mind.