Skip to main content

Picture Messages-Quotes About Love

Please feel free to share these love messages and quotes. Share some love and make someone feel special today. Sometimes words are more powerful than even the biggest diamond ring. Words have the power to persuade, the power to make someone cry be it of sadness or happiness. A simple note on the refrigerator's door saying "I love you sweetheart!" can make your significant other start the day with smile on her/his face and a heart filled with joy that can last through the night.


Sharing buttons are below the post. Just click on your favorite social platform such as facebook and google plus.






Popular posts from this blog

Friendships Quotes

The day we became friends To count my blessings I have learned The day you and I became friends People like you are hard to come by That’s why I have marked your soul So I can easily find you on the next life  Value of Friendship When a friend is so depressed because he was betrayed by his closest friend, I can't help but to think of ways on how to make him feel better and tell him not to lose his belief in true friendships like the way I value our friendship.

Quotes about Love

In a relationship  I’d rather be trusted than be loved without trust trust can go a long way and it leads to love love without trust will slowly turns into dust. Greatest Feat Loving a strong woman like you with all my heart is the greatest feat I have ever accomplished. Like a hot chocolate, I must bear the pain of holding the cup so i can taste the sweetest part of you. The usual excuse is LOVE “I did it for Love” a common excuse for mistakes we try to justify, If we do things for love it should be for the betterment of our beloved and not for our own selfish reasons.