I'm letting you go (Common Break Up Line)
It’s not your fault, it’s all on me
I have tried to be the best I can be
But I can no longer bear the thought
That no matter what I would do
I’ll never be enough for someone like you
So believe me I’m doing this for you
I’m setting you free.
I don't deserve your love
Aren't you tired of pleasing me?
Do you really have to be that good?
All I have caused you is pain
Yet you keep on understanding me
But I guess that’s where the problem is
Un-intentionally slapping me
That I do not deserve you at all
So I’ll be leaving you now
Sincerely hoping that you’ll find someone better
Someone who deserves all the love
The love and affection you're wasting on me.
I am undeserving of you
Every time I see you crying, my heart is in pain.
Why keep hurting yourself because of me?
I love you but I cannot stay with you like this.
Because every time we are together, I feel so "undeserving" of you.
I am leaving you now for us, it hurts but i have to let you go.
I want you to reach for your dreams
You have so much potential in you, you are smart, intuitive and such a darling which made me fall for you. Lately I noticed you have become the opposite. I concluded that it is me that limits your growth so i have decided to let you go because I want to see you succeed and realize the dreams you keep talking about.
I am saying goodbye because I love you so much
God knows I love you and I am trying all I can to be the best that I can be for you but it seems no matter how hard I try, I will never be deserving of your love. I lied when I said we belong together because I know in my heart that you deserve someone better. So I am saying goodbye not because I don’t want to stay beside you but because I love you so much that I am detaching myself to lessen your baggage.