I promise
Promises are made and broken
but mine are sincere and solemn.
Believe me when I say
when I say I miss you
you must believe me
because I won't tell lies
just to gratify
any selfish intentions
God didn't Listen
I asked God for somebody that would want and care for me with all that I am and for what I am. He didn't listen; instead He sent an angel who cherishes and loves me more than I deserve. He gave YOU to me.
Sunshine
Mornings will never be the same
once you meet that someone
who will be the sunshine
even on your darkest moment
I promise
Promises are made and broken
but mine are sincere and solemn.
Believe me when I say
when I say I miss you
you must believe me
because I won't tell lies
just to gratify
any selfish intentions
Don't ask me why I love you
Even Wikipedia cannot explain nor define what I feel for you because it’s beyond human knowledge and greater than all things comprehensible so please don’t ask me why I do love you.
Sweet Dream
I dreamt of you last night and was so happy that I woke up smiling. We were on a garden with pink and red blossoms; hand in hand we ran like kids, then stumbled upon a wishing well and heard you whispered “ I hope we will be lovers forever” with your eyes close.
